Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life's Too Short

Just a quick note:

As some of you may know from reading my earlier posts, my Uncle Dick had recently become ill. Sadly, I received word this afternoon that he had passed away. Now, only two of my dad's siblings are still alive. I know all too well the pain and sorrow that my cousins are going through right now. I am truly sorrow for their loss. I hope that any of you reading this will keep the whole Levengood family in your prayers these next few days. What was looking to be a promising weekend will now be one of mourning for my family. As the number of those in the generation before us slowly dwindles, it makes you realize that life is way too short. We should be enjoying every minute that we can and treasuring the time we have with our family.

1 comment:

Myranda said...

You and your dear family will be in our thoughts and prayers - you are right...life is so very short!