Thursday, August 8, 2013

Five years have gone by and oh my, how I've aged..  I guess it is inevitable. We all get older.  My brown hair is showing a few shades of grey/white...or as I like to call them--extra light blonde.  I could never imagine how different my life would be as I am speeding towards the big 4-0.  I've met some new people, disregarded a few others, the dysfunction that runs rampant in my family continues and I'm okay with that.  I'm at the point where I'm okay with being out of the loop and away from the drama.  It's taken me 37 years to find myself and figure out what makes me happy.  Never in a million years did I figure I would be entering my senior year as an English major and looking forward to graduate school.  But that's the best part about life.  We never know what is going to happen and every day can be a new adventure. 

No comments: